Thursday, November 24, 2011

Paid Surveys, my struggle

Paid Surveys Online



I work hard taking paid surveys online, laugh all you want but its true. Hour after hour I go through survey after survey. "Do you own a Honda?" Nope. "Would you like to own a car made by Honda" I dont know. "Would you like own a Honda Civic?" ..Now you get the idea, the questions are endless and boring. I lose my mind as I sit there answering questions that really dont matter to me and it never feels worth the effort. I know there isnt exactly effort put into this but what I mean by effort is time. Precious time! Time is money isnt it? Then why waste it, theres no point.

I researched this kind of "business" before I began to take surveys and it didnt look too bad. It was obviously easy and I was paid for my opinion so that was cool. I knew the payout wasnt large but the job was so straight forward that I couldnt go wrong even if I tried. I was dead wrong. Dead in the water wrong. I would be taking a survey and right in the middle of it, it would tell me I wasnt the subject they were looking for based on the questions I answered. So much for straight forward huh? I would also be about 15 minutes into the survey at the time.

You can imagine how much I was annoyed from that happening once but what about every other time. Ya, I lost it. I used to think I was a patient person but Im not anymore after attempting to take paid surveys online. I recommend if you do choose this life style even as a small part time job, that you chain yourself to your chair becaue your going to be there for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment